Embedded Processing and Control
From Bare-Metal to Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS), and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), we have the ability to create embedded processing and control that will be most effective in your design.
Embedded processors often form the core of an embedded system. Their programming ultimately defines the product’s behaviour and performance.
We have support capabilities and experience in a wide range of architectures from C8051 to complex ARM processors. We routinely use chip vendors including Actel/Microsemi, Altera/Intel, Xillinx, Analogue Devices, Microchip, Nordic Semiconductor, NXP, SiLabs, and Texas Instruments.
Many of our electronic systems acquire, process and condition incoming data, and present data to the world for consumption.
This presentation could be through an analogue output to interface with existing/legacy systems, or through a wireless infrastructure that connects to the cloud as part of an Internet of Things (IoT) solution.
AS AN OVERVIEW WE CAN OFFER:
- High fidelity embedded acquisition.
- Process compensation and calibration.
- Complex event detection based on process data.
- Real time signal processing.
- Digital signal processing (DSP).
- IoT Connectivity and infrastructure.
- Integration of logging capability with on board FLASH or external memory storage.
- A range of wireless communications including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Inductive Coupled Telemetry, High fidelity proprietary FM, GSM and GPS.
- A range of industrial standard wired communications, including CAN, RS-485 (Mod-bus), TCP/IP, USB.
- A range of time synchronisation options including PTPv2.
- Development of control systems based around sensor measurements and configuration parameters.
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements
Get in touch and we will provide rapid response meet delivery and create the solution you need. In the long term we want to become a valuable, reliable supply chain partner to support your product throughout its life cycle.GET IN TOUCH