I.C.E. Electronics designs and manufactures thousands of programmable amplifiers which find their way into an array of sensors.
We offer a range of standard specifications available to suit your requirements. If we cannot meet your requirements with a standard design we are ready to create something bespoke if required.
One of the first projects I.C.E. Electronics undertook was the creation of a programmable amplifier. Since then we have created many different variants of amplifier from fixed gain single channel to high bandwidth multi-channel temperature corrected amplifiers.
WE HAVE A RANGE OF STANDARD DESIGNS, WHICH OFFER:
- Process correction options including, linear, 1st order and 2nd Order correction
- Temperature correction options including, linear and 1st order correction
- Differential and single ended programmable amplifiers
- A range of bandwidth performances
- Interfaces for full, half and quarter bridges for strain, torque or pressure measurement.
- Interfaces for temperature sensing devices including PT100, PT1000, NTC and thermocouples
- Inductively coupled transmission (wireless power and data)
- High precision direct measurement interfaces for load cells and pressure transducers
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements
Get in touch and we will provide a rapid response, meet delivery timescales, and create the solution you need. In the long term, we want to become a valuable and reliable supply chain partner, supporting your product throughout its life cycle.GET IN TOUCH